To be an exemplary school district, with outstanding staff, that prepares students to compete globally.
To provide quality instruction that results in achievement for all.
The Dawson County School System is committed to the following:
1. Graduation for all
2. Providing a secure and nurturing/supportive learning environment
3. Cultivating partnerships with students, homes, schools and community
4. Treating everyone with dignity and respect
5. Providing a challenging curriculum through research-based, data driven, differentiated instruction
6. Providing extra-curricular activities, which develop positive personal growth
7. Establishing a foundation for responsible citizenship
8. Integrating current and emerging technologies to compete in the 21st Century
Pursuing Excellence For All